Leader of the Twin Cities Insight Meet-Up
Come and join us! Everyone is welcome to share and to learn about mindfulness and spiritual practice including peace, harmony, meditation, wisdom and compassion. There is a focus on Buddhism, but no particular school of Buddhism is emphasized, and members may have interests in Mahayana, Theravada, Tibetan, Zen or other established forms of Buddhism, or members may have a general interest in spirituality or meditation. Click here to sign up through Meetup.com to be informed of upcoming events.
This group includes visits to various meditation centers, museums, or gardens to explore mindfulness in various settings with one another.
Please feel free to submit an idea for a teaching subject or an outing.
Private Meditation & Insight Practice Group
Spiritual Support Group in Minneapolis for Sincere Lay Practitioners interested in:
- Profound honesty and integration
- Willing to look into shadow aspects
- True spiritual awakening
- Developing compassionate presence
- Intimate spiritual support, and lifelong friendship
- Healing from trauma and grief
- Learning to go through change and loss with Grace
- Developing patient understanding for yourself & others
- Learning to see reality & and let go
- Willing to be present with joy, embrace inner joy
- Interested in listening and sharing your process
- Increasing the ability to own your own behavior
- Willing to sit in silence and practice meditation
- Growing in wisdom and strength
There is time for silence and checking in about one’s practice within a loving and supportive environment faciliated by myself. The format is simple with time to share with loving kindness which has increased the felt power of the group process.
A suggested day is now forming for Tuesday evenings.
Potential members must complete an individual consultation before being considered for this private group.
Schedule a meeting with me to be added to the list.
Upcoming Events with Constance
Friday, April 6, 6:30-8:30 PM
Saturday, April 7, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
United Theological Seminary of the Twin Cities
3000 5th St NW, New Brighton, MN 55112 (map)
The workshop includes presentations, meditation practice and exercises to explore what it is to be human from a Buddhist theological perspective.
Questions and inquiry into suffering and finding meaning in the midst of suffering to alleviate stress will be explored with research pertaining to what is helpful and what is harmful for those living with difficult and even terminal diagnoses.
Please click here for tickets and details.