Learning With All
In our process of working together we will increase awareness of areas where you feel uncertain and tense about your life. We explore your meditation practice and areas of incongruence with your environment at home, in relationships and with your work.
This is not easy work, but if you want to know compassion and joy, then it helps to learn about yourself in loving company. I work with you to listen and dialogue about your life issues and concerns. My focus is on helping you to feel empowered for accepting change with dignity and integrity along with deepening your faith in spiritual practice which includes wisdom in your body.
Healing With Compassion
Becoming more present with each breath and using inquiry, you will come to see your inherent freedom. By knowing your feelings and the beliefs that are operating in your life with gentle compassion, the grasping patterns that prevent you from knowing your true nature begin to fade.
Cultivating kindness and being honest with yourself to the best of your ability is part of any spiritual practice. I always found that when someone was truly present with me, I would go deeper into my healing process. I have been meditating deeply for over 40 years. This has brought about an abiding awakening in consciousness and the unity of all beings.
- Masters of Divinity from Naropa University. Endorsed by teachers at Naropa University in the lineage of Chöyam Trungpa Rinpoche to teach Mindfulness Meditation Instruction.
- Graduate of Spirit Rock Community Dharma Leader Program IV. Endorsed by Jack Kornfield, Trudy Goodman, Gil Fronsdall and other teachers to teach Mindfulness Meditation and provide spiritual guidance.
- Invited to teach vipassana meditation by Sayadaw U Thuzanza in the lineage of the Theravada Burmese Elders.
- Private practice in intuitive spiritual guidance with a focus on addiction and recovery since 1990 along with a counseling degree in chemical dependency counseling.
- Living In Process® Facilitation and support for deep process and somatic body awareness practice.
- Practice experience in Soto Zen Buddhism.
- Raised Catholic and have had a life time of of practicing Christian contemplative prayer.
- A friend of Earth-centered spirituality and Native American traditions.
- Experience giving birth and raising two sons which continues with conscious parenting.
- My focus is on empowerment and insight. In this way I guide you to see your own inherent strengths and wisdom with creativity in the process of your discovery.
- Experience in qigong practices and Jin Shin Jyutsu® self help practices.
- Deep understanding of the dark night of the soul, how to navigate through difficult states and stages of awareness with sensate perception and loving kindness.
- Aware of the benefits in 12-Step recovery and the shadow aspects of groups. There are ways to train within the functional and insightful aspects of the 12-Step Recovery model. And, the 12-Step model may not be the best fit. I am flexible for supporting other forms of spiritual practice that are foundational for those that make progress in insight.
- This is an incomplete list. There are many modalities and traditions that I have had experience with. I am committed to quality training and have worked with many highly enlightened teachers and shamans throughout the world. I can tune into your attitude and way of working with compassion and support. Feel free to inquire.
Recently mentioned in an article for The Phoenix Spirit by Pat Samples: Go Away to Find Yourself. From the article:
“I love retreats,” says Constance. “I’ve been on hundreds of them.” Provided with healthy meals and the safety and comfort of a nurturing setting, she finds that she can take a deep internal dive to sort through important matters in her life. It’s a time for “clearing and clarifying,” she says.